Covington County BOE makes personnel decisions
The Covington County Board of Education approved several personnel decisions during their last board meeting.
The board approved:
• Carrie S. Patterson as child nutrition director for Covington County Schools.
• John Dee Bell as Band director at Red Level High School.
• William Cody Sellars as social science teacher at Pleasant Home School.
• Andrew Lowery as physical education teacher at Straughn Elementary School.
• Cayla Register as bus driver at Straughn High School.
• Michael Smith as bus driver at Straughn High School.
• Emily Jade Self as special education teacher at Straughn High School.
• Christin Leigh Harrington from social science teacher at Florala High School to Family and Consumer science teacher at Pleasant Home School.