ACS approves personnel changes
Andalusia City Schools approved the following personnel action at its Monday night board meeting:
- leaves of absence for Ashlynn Kilcrease, first grade teacher at Andalusia Elementary School and Shelley Smith, kindergarten teacher at AES;
- status change for Ray Bozeman, from AJHS/AHS paraprofessional to PE teacher;
- resignations of Mary Lynn Stone, guidance office paraprofessional at AHS and Courtney Pennington, fourth grade teacher at AES;
- hired Selena Brown as elementary school teacher; Lastasker Lawrence as cafeteria worker at AHS and David Kirkland as social studies teacher at AHS;
- hired Dawn Thompson as a contract employee as a guidance office paraprofessional.
Cenergy Oil and Gas in Florala, Alabama sponsored an essay contest to name the store in the mural that is... read more