Arrest reports for Fri., Nov. 24, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., Nov. 22, 2017
- Dana Kervin, 30, for disorderly conduct, and held on a $500 bond.
- Thomas Edward Smith, 42, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Jeffrey Spicer, 27, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana second, and held on a $13,500 bond.
- Charles Austin Ballard, 39, for criminal trespassing third and public intoxication, and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Jason Lee Kendrick, 22, for breaking and entering a vehicle, theft of property second, and fraudulent use of a credit card, and held on a $40,000 bond.
- Stacy Goodman, 2, for failure to appear, and held without bond.